So i have been one busy bee!
Here’s some things i’ve got done in the last week.
1. created on an online registry from the comfort of my couch using this fantastic, easy to use website: MyRegistry.com. It’s brilliant, you can put ANYTHING your heart desires on there, that is ANYWHERE on the internet. Boom. you can have it all! As a bride, it’s the simplest thing i’ve found as far as online registries go. I’m not sure how the user/guest will find it, but will post back, if i hear anything negative from the other side. I’ll go into more detail about this site later on.
2. Mini-cheesecake trial, completed. Success!
There will be cheesecakes at the wedding! Yay… again photos and instructions to follow…
3. Menu tasting with the Lakeview. One word. WOW… you guessed it more details later.
4. Dresses found and bought! My MOH and bridesmaid have both found their navy dresses, and will be both wearing really gorgeous sparkly gold shoes! Mission accomplished! There will be no more on this… that pretty much says it all! ha. My mom, my brother, and my Dad, all also got their outfits for the wedding! Yay! My dad and my bro are wearing full dress traditional kilts to the wedding, and i’m really stoked about that! And my mom bought a beautiful Jacques Vert outfit on sale for 50% off, and then further reduced by 30%! So if your mom is looking for something special for your wedding, i recommend popping into the Bay.
5. Wedding favours decided, and now i just need the packaging.
6. i also bought and ink pad and address labels for the invites… the address labels are by Martha Stewart, who, if you’ve been reading along expressly said you are not to type out the addresses on the envelopes, and yet, these labels come with an online template for PRINTING ADDRESSES! they’re pretty and gold rimmed. How could i not buy them. Now i just need to source decent weight ivory envelopes and i’m prepared for envelope stuffing!
7. shower date picked!
I’d say that was a pretty productive week! i deserve a beer, I’ll jog it off later! For those that don’t know I’ve signed up to run a 5K in October just a month before the wedding, as a motivator to get in shape, since my gym membership is not being used, out of spite. Don’t get me started on the Fitness One in the Dufferin mall! So anyway, on top of all this wedding planning and summer funness, i’ve been getting up 3 days a week at 7:30 to go for a jog before work. I’m pretty impressed with myself!
Stay tuned for more details on all of the above!